Tuesday 12 September 2023

Birthday wishes to my love, Maryam Ibrahim Isawa



My dear precious, what a journey we have been on so far!


We started out as friends but then over time, as destiny holds it, it developed into something far more beautiful and really special.


It didn’t take long for me to realise you were the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and now i am at the happiest point i have ever been in my life as i can proudly introduce you as my wife to be by the special grace of Allah.


Remember, the period of being apart is only temporary and not forever!


We’ll be together in each other’s arms before we know it, but no distance is a match for the love we have already declared for each other anyway!


My love for you yearns greater than the distance between us, but I find comfort knowing we’ll be together in each other’s arms before long.


Spending your birthday apart is simply not the same but i want you to know that my feelings still remain.


No matter the distance that stops us from seeing one another, you are still my favorite person and my sweet beautiful lover.


Happy birthday my darling! may Allah in his infinite mercy grant you everlasting faith and all the good things life can offer. Ameen.


ADVERTISEMENT

BEAUTY HEALTH

Show more

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

ADVERTISEMENT



No comments: